Vacation isn’t complete without a stellar night out! Kennebunkport may appear to be a tranquil coastal town, but there is plenty to do after dark. Here are a few of our favorites…
- Kennebunkport Inn – Recent renovations have made this a must-visit! Relax by the indoor/outdoor fireplace in this casual setting while you sip a signature cocktail with friends.
- The Tides Beach Club – With its cool, candlelit ambiance, chic crowd and beachfront location, the Tides Beach Club is the perfect place to stop by for pre or post dinner cocktails. Listen to the waves crashing from a comfy porch rocker, or watch for shooting stars from the outdoor patio.
- Earth at Hidden Pond – A large, wrap around bar, soaring floor to ceiling stone fireplace, cozy Chesterfield couch and outdoor dining overlooking “the Pond” make this a go-to for dinner or simply for after dinner drinks.
- Farm Bar at Hidden Pond – Be sure to check out the nighttime scene at Farm Bar, with its mellow, yet hip, vibe. Live entertainment will be featured on Wednesday evenings in July and August. A signature cocktail list and nightly bonfire ensure a great time!
- David’s KPT – Relax waterfront on cushy lounge furniture and welcome the night. With a great central location off Dock Square, signature cocktails and great small plates, David’s KPT is Kennebunkport’s newest hot spot.
- Alisson’s Restaurant – Alisson’s offers casual dining, great food and flat screen TVs to watch your favorite sports teams battle it out. Be sure to tune up your singing voice for Friday night Karaoke!
- Federal Jack’s – Home of the Shipyard brewery, Federal Jack’s features live entertainment on weekend evenings. With a large dance floor and comfy booths, Fed’s is the perfect place to grab a pint and get your dance on!