As you set out on your Table Trails Experience, please make sure to contact your desired destination for seasonal hours of operation and special events.
REMINDER: Call Ahead! Maine is wonderful in its coastal & rural beauty. Sometimes the mixologists & business owners like a day-off to enjoy it too! Please drink responsibly when you venture on the Table Trails: Spirits Map.
- Earth at Hidden Pond 354 Goose Rocks Road, Kennebunkport (207) 967-9050 www.earthathiddenpond.com What to drink? Treeline – Vodka, St-Germain, fresh lime juice, muddled mint.
- The Tides Beach Club 254 Kings Highway, Kennebunkport (207) 967-3757 www.tidesbeachclubmaine.com What to drink? El Diablo – Jalapeno-infused tequila and blood orange.
- The Ramp Bar & Grill 77 Pier Road, Cape Porpoise (207) 967-8500 www.pier77restaurant.com What to drink? The Bloody Mary – Classic concoction with deep flavor and a bit of heat. The bar gets packed so get there early. Great Food and harbor location.
- One Dock Prime One Dock Square, Kennebunkport (207) 967-2621 www.kennebunkportinn.com What to drink? French 75 – Gin, fresh lemon juice, and muddled sugar.
- Bandaloop 2 Ocean Avenue, Kennebunkport (207) 967-4994 www.bandaloop.biz What to drink? Ruby Red Sunset – Vodka, sparkling grapefruit, blood orange puree. Fantastic food for vegans and omnivores.
- David’s KPT 21 Ocean Avenue, Kennebunkport (207) 967-8225 www.boathouseme.com What to drink? Harvest Pear – Gin, cinnamon syrup, pear puree, apple juice, lemon juice, and soda water.
- Pedro’s 181 Port Road, Kennebunk (207) 967-5544 www.pedrosmaine.com What to drink? Grand Grapefruit Margarita – choose from dozens of top shelf tequilas. Knowledgeable staff, good Mexican food.
- Kennebunk Brewing Company 8 Western Avenue, Kennebunk (207) 967-4322 www.federaljacks.com
- The Dory 29 South Main Street, Kennebunkport (207) 967-3993 www.lodgeonthecove.com What to drink? Blueberry Cooler – Local blueberries, simple syrup, muddled mint. Kick it up with your choice of spirit to an adult version.
- Ocean 208 Ocean Avenue, Kennebunkport (207) 967-4015 www.capearundelinn.com What to drink? Atlantic Moonrise – Vodka, St-Germain, Champagne, & local blueberries
- Old Vines Wine Bar 173 Port Road, Kennebunk (207) 967-2310 www.oldvineswinebar.com What to drink? Ladybird – pear vodka, fresh grapefruit, cane syrup.
- Funky Bow Brewery Ledgewood Lane, Lyman (207) 423-9348 www.funkybowbeercompany.com What to drink? All the beers! Every Friday is “Growler Night” with live music, woodfired pizza and beer tastings.
- Round Turn Distilling 32 Main Street, Building 13W, Biddeford (207) 370-9446 www.roundturndistilling.com What to drink? The Bimini Special #1 – Gin, lime and coconut water. Tasting room house are every Thu & Fri from 4-9pm.