Hippest Hotel in Kennebunkport
The Lodge on the Cove is a family-friendly hotel in Kennebunkport which exudes a relaxed “retro chic” vibe. From ice cream socials and live music around the pool to the bold patterns, mix of vintage and contemporary furnishings and upbeat color palette of the rooms and public spaces, the property has an unassuming yet playful vibe.
The lower level of the main lodge houses The Dory, a casual restaurant and bar that opens onto the expansive outdoor pool area. Kids will be entertained by the bean bag toss outside as well as an indoor shuffleboard table, ping pong table, and classic board games. The restaurant offers a light menu of build-your-own burgers and milkshakes, along with a separate kids’ menu featuring fresh, easy-to-eat finger foods. Nautical rope décor and custom artwork unify all buildings. The Lodge on the Cove is a short stroll away from downtown Kennebunkport’s famous Dock Square, allowing families to explore the many shops, boutiques, and restaurants without having to worry about parking.
- Coveside location that’s secluded yet close to everything. The Lodge on the Cove is located just over half a mile from Kennebunkport, Maine
- Fresh baked goods and coffee each morning
- Guests can borrow beach chairs, beach towels, and parking permits for Kennebunk Beach
- Complimentary magazines, books, and board games
- Seasonal KRC Dinner Trolley to town and select Kennebunkport restaurants
- Heated outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Complimentary beach cruisers & kids’ bikes (BYOH – Bring Your Own Helmet)
- DVDs for in-room entertainment
- Outdoor ping pong table & lawn games
- Evening bonfires
- Free Wifi
29 South Main Street
Kennebunkport, ME 04046