This s’more galore milkshake recipe from the dory at the lodge on the cove will bring back summertime memories of nights spent gathered around the campfire.
- 2 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup milk
- smidge of chocolate syrup
- more chocolate syrup
- vanilla cake frosting
- crushed graham crackers
- whipped cream
- 1 marshmallow
- 1/3 chocolate bar
- 1 full graham cracker
prepare your glass
- use a spoon or small spatula to apply frosting to rim of cup (hint: we use plastic cups at the dory. and the more frosting, the better!)
- crush up some graham crackers into itty bitty specs and put onto a plate!
- roll the frosted rim of the cup in the crushed graham cracker, be sure to cover the top too!
- pop your cup into the fridge or freezer while you make the s’mores & shake
make your s’mores
- we made our s’mores in the microwave: on a plate, assemble 1/2 of your graham cracker (bottom), a big marshmallow (middle), and 1/3 of your chocolate bar (top)
- warm on high for 10 seconds
- be careful pulling it out, it’s hot and that marshmallow is 4x its original size
- put the other half graham cracker on top
- pop into the fridge to cool
- blend ice cream, milk, and chocolate syrup together.
- add more milk if needed to get the right consistency.
- squeeze chocolate syrup along the inside of the cup. let it run down the inside and pool a little at the bottom (that’s a treat for later!)
- pour your milkshake into the cup
- add a generous, dory-approved amount of whipped cream to the top!
- add your s’mores to the top, too
s’mores galore milkshake