There are many different venues to suit your needs – be it fresh air and tranquility in the Maine woods, or your classic Maine conference room with a water view.
Hidden Pond , nestled amongst sweet ferns and birch forest, is a full service resort boasting a tranquil location, modern amenities and upscale accommodations.
- Event Barn – 1,600 ft2
- Features a window-covered wall, soaring ceilings and working kitchen.
- Able to accommodate groups up to eighty people.
- Steps away from the property’s farm-to-fork restaurant, Earth; upscale, one-bedroom bungalows; and a full service Tree Spa.
- Hidden Pond guests enjoy access to The Tides Beach Club for the ultimate beach experience.
- Mercedes Benz and Subaru chose Hidden Pond to unveil 2012 models, hosting members of the press and corporate team for daily press conferences, nightly dinners and overnight accommodations.
For more information about events at Hidden Pond, contact Kristen Caouette at 207-967-6503 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Tides Beach Club
The Tides Beach Club , located on Goose Rocks Beach, offers a more intimate setting for a smaller function or retreat. This 1899 Victorian “grand dame” was refurbished over the winter of 2010 and offers a refreshed, vibrant look and ambiance. Please email Nicki Bean for more information or call her at 207-967-1513 to plan your visit.
- Onsite meeting space can accommodate up to twenty people.
- Guests have access to all amenities at sister property, Hidden Pond.
The Kennebunkport Inn boasts a prime location in the heart of Kennebunkport’s Dock Square, replete with the traditional charm of a classic New England inn, yet featuring modern amenities and comfortable accommodations. Email Nicki Bean for more information or call her at 207-967-1513 to plan your visit.
- Dining rooms are converted to meeting space that can accommodate fifteen to twenty people, complete with coffee service and preferred meals.
- Thirty guest rooms.