Luxury Maine Cottages with Five Star Hotel Amenities
Referred to as the “Ritz Carlton of summer camps,” Hidden Pond offers luxurious tranquility, nestled within 60 acres of sweet fern and birch forest. Accommodations are available in multiple hideaway options; one-bedroom bungalows, two-bedroom cottages, or treetop lodges.
The one-bedroom bungalows are perfect for a couple’s retreat, replete with screened porches, luxury Frette linens, outdoor rain showers, wet bar, and floor to ceiling stone fireplaces. Two-bedroom cottages — perfect for families — boast full kitchens, which can be fully stocked with your favorites upon arrival. Screened in porches, outdoor showers, gas fireplaces, and luxurious linens, and toiletries ensure you’ll feel pampered and relaxed. Featuring a soothing combination of colors and natural elements that turn spaces into sanctuaries, each of our Treetop Lodges are comprised of a studio and a one-bedroom suite, with ample room for up to 5 guests. Inspired by treehouses and mountainside retreats, Treetop Lodges are the culmination of eleven years of creative brainstorming based on suggestions and feedback from long-time guests.
Onsite amenities are plentiful including:
- Two heated pools
- Beach cruiser bikes, available to check out local Cape Porpoise or winding back roads
- The Farm Bar is perfect for a light lunchtime nosh poolside
- Tree Spa, featuring relaxing and rejuvenating treatments using 100% all natural lotions and scrubs
- Farm-to-fork culinary excellence at its restaurant, Earth
- Access to fresh, heirloom vegetables, herbs, and flowers via two onsite organic gardens, the Farm and Earth garden
- Daily bakery basket featuring the NY Times, fresh baked muffins and fresh coffee — delivered to your door each morning
- Guests of Hidden Pond also enjoy use of amenities at sister property, the Tides Beach Club. Our drivers will shuttle you to beautiful Goose Rocks Beach for the perfect beach day, where Tides Beach Club “Beach Tenders” will provide plush towels, comfy chairs, or cooler filled with chilled drinks and snacks
354 Goose Rocks Rd
Kennebunkport, ME 04046