Luxury Maine Cottages with Five Star Hotel Amenities
Closed for the Season
Referred to as the “Ritz Carlton of summer camps”, Hidden Pond offers luxurious tranquility, nestled within 60 acres of sweet fern and birch forest. Accommodations are available in two options; one bedroom bungalows or two bedroom cottages.
New in 2011, their one bedroom bungalows are perfect for a couple’s retreat, replete with screened porches, luxury Frette linens, outdoor rain showers, wet bar, and floor to ceiling stone fireplaces.
Two bedroom cottages, perfect for families, boast full kitchens, which can be fully stocked with your favorites for your arrival. Screened in porches, outdoor showers, gas fireplaces, and L’Occitane toiletries ensure you’ll feel pampered and relaxed.
Onsite amenities are plentiful including:
- Two heated pools
- Beach cruiser bikes, available to check out local Cape Porpoise or winding back roads
- Two lunch spots, Provisions & the Farm Bar – perfect for a light nosh poolside
- Tree Spa, featuring relaxing and rejuvenating treatments using 100% all natural lotions and scrubs
- Farm-to-fork culinary excellence at Earth restaurant
- Access to fresh, heirloom vegetables, herbs and flowers via two onsite organic gardens, the Farm and Earth garden
- Daily bakery basket featuring the NY Times, fresh baked muffins and fresh coffee – to your door each morning
- Guests of Hidden Pond also enjoy use of amenities at sister property, the Tides Beach Club . Our drivers will shuttle you to beautiful Goose Rocks Beach for the perfect beach day, where Tides Beach Club “Beach Tenders” will provide plush towels, comfy chairs or cooler filled with chilled drinks and snacks.
354 Goose Rocks Rd
Kennebunkport, ME 04046